Advanced Scaffold Training
Returning in 2024!!!!
The Scaffold Tool & Training Company conducts it’s 5 day Advanced Scaffold Training Courses at our training facility located at:
17 Northern Ave
Moorabbin Airport, Victoria
Course Code: CPCCLSF4001
Please be advised that all training and assessment is conducted by the Australian Construction Training Alliance under a third party agreement with the STTC.
An advanced scaffolding ticket enables a person to erect, alter and dismantle hung and suspended scaffolds.
Topics covered in the course include:
- All intermediate scaffolding work
- Fabricated hung scaffolds
- Fixing flexible steel wire rope
- FSWR Ropes, Slings Chains and working loads
- Hazards and planning
- Hung scaffold construction
- Hung scaffolding work practices
- Inspection of chains
- Legislative Requirement
- Swing stages
- Use of safety harness
The course will culminate in an assessment of competency in accordance with the advanced scaffolding national assessment instrument.
As one person cannot safely erect a scaffold, a prerequisite of WorkSafe is that a minimum of 3 students is required for the course to go ahead.
Trainees must be over 18 years of age.
Your High Risk Work Licence is recognised nationally, we are WorkSafe and Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF) compliant and are a Registered Training Office (RTO).
Once a course is completed your Notice of Assessment must be lodged with Worksafe within 60 days.
Prerequisite: Intermediate Scaffold High Risk Work Licence
- Course duration is a minimum of 45 days
- Course starts at 7.30am
- Attendees: minimum 3, maximum 8
- Cost includes tool belt, tools, hard hat, gloves and safety vest for the duration of the course.
- Dress: casual and for practical training and assessment work boots are essential
- Friendly, practical learning environment