Advanced Scaffold Training
The Scaffold Tool & Training Company conducts it’s 5 day Advanced Scaffold Training Courses normally once a month (or by arrangement) at our training facility located at:
17 Northern Ave
Moorabbin Airport, Victoria
Course Code: CPCCLSF4001
An advanced scaffolding ticket enables a person to erect, alter and dismantle hung and suspended scaffolds.
Topics covered in the course include:
- All intermediate scaffolding work
- Fabricated hung scaffolds
- Fixing flexible steel wire rope
- FSWR Ropes, Slings Chains and working loads
- Hazards and planning
- Hung scaffold construction
- Hung scaffolding work practices
- Inspection of chains
- Legislative Requirement
- Swing stages
- Use of safety harness
The course will culminate in an assessment of competency in accordance with the advanced scaffolding national assessment instrument.
As one person cannot safely erect a scaffold, a prerequisite of WorkSafe is that a minimum of 3 students is required for the course to go ahead.
Trainees must be over 18 years of age.
A $200 deposit is payable in advance to confirm your booking, then the balance is payable before completing the course.
Your High Risk Work Licence is recognised nationally, we are WorkSafe and Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF) compliant and are a Registered Training Office (RTO).
Once a course is completed your Notice of Assessment must be lodged at a Victorian Post Office within 60 days at a cost of $64. This assessment summary then forms your interim ticket until your licence arrives in the mail.
Prerequisite: Intermediate Scaffold High Risk Work Licence
- Course duration is a minimum of 4 days (depending on your experience)
- Course starts at 7.30am
- Attendees: minimum 3, maximum 9
- Cost includes tool belt, tools, hard hat, gloves and safety vest for the duration of the course.
- Coffee, tea and biscuits (but not lunch)
- Dress: casual, work boots preferred or covered in shoes
- Nationally recognised ticket
- Friendly, practical learning environments – by tradesmen for tradesmen